A beautifully simple preparation for fillets or even tenderloin that can be a great addition to salads coming into spring.
These fillets are great served with sharp dressings like salmoriglio (marjoram and lemon) or even salsa verde. You can also grill some semi ripe stone fruit on the same grill which would pair beautifully.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin
- Salt Kitchen Streaky Bacon
- Slice tenderloins into 4cm thick medallions
- Wrap each medallion with a slice of streaky bacon and skewer where the bacon overlaps with a toothpick so it remains wrapped around your pork
- Lightly season with salt an pepper, and cover with oil
- Heat a BBQ or char grill until it is really hot, then grill the pork medallions for 2 minutes on each side until they are cooked through and firm to the touch
- Allow the pork to rest for 3 minutes, then remove the toothpicks and serve